Treating Mica with Dimethicone adds many benefits to cosmetic and skin care products. The primary benefits are: high water repellency, soft feel and lubricity on skin, better adhesion, higher compressibility and better slip (how easily and smoothly the powder applies to the skin).
This plain mica can be used as a base for your eyeshadow formula.
- Use approximately 2/3 treated mica to 1/3 pigment, depending on the colour strength required.
- Add plain treated mica to coloured micas, as an extender.
- Use as a base for finishing powders and mineral veils.
- For face powders tint with titanium dioxide and brown oxide, and use other mineral additives to create your unique formula
● Face Powders ● Eye Shadow ● Lip Products ● Liquid Make-up ● Skin Care